How do you tackle the untackleable? Many players have tried over the journey, but almost all have been left dazed and confused in the wake of Dustin Martin’s trademark ‘don’t argue’. Dusty doesn’t try to avoid tackles – like a raging bull he seeks out the contact. The task of curtailing Dusty is a frightening proposition for even the league’s most revered taggers. When he’s at the peak of his powers, he is untaggable – a freight train that bullies his way through opposing midfields, one fend-off at a time. The closer the opposition get to him, the further they seem to end up. Martin’s trademark ‘don’t argue’ has quickly become one of the most recognisable maneuvers in the game – and on the back of perhaps the most physically superior season in living memory, you can be sure it will be a staple of his for years to come.
- Paying homage to Richmond superstar Dustin Martin, who became the first player in VFL/AFL history to win the Brownlow Medal, Norm Smith Medal, and Premiership Medal in a single season
- Features Dustin Martin in his iconic fend-off pose, which has rapidly become one of the most intimidating and devastating maneuvers in the history of the game
- Each lithograph comes personally signed by Martin, signed in black ink directly onto the stunning print
- Accompanied by an AFL & AFLPA-endorsed Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 mm x 480mm
- Officially licensed and endorsed by the AFL & AFLPA
FREE Shipping Australia Wide
International shipping will incur shipping fees.
For international shipping fee quotes please email email@example.com prior to purchasing.
Products can take up to 28 days to be delivered if you need it sooner please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated delivery estimate or phone 1300 362 982.
Items are delivered via Couriers we do not deliver to PO Boxes unless arranged prior to purchase