The first ever Tied Test between Australia and the West Indies remains one of the best-remembered events in Test Cricket history. The iconic image of the final run out still appears on the cover of virtually every scorebook used in grade and weekend cricket. What a game.
Every signature on every bat face is an original, personally signed by the 15 surviving players who were present when this piece was created some 15 years ago:
Australia: Richie Benaud, Colin McDonald, Bob Simpson, Neil Harvey, Norm O’Neill, Alan Davidson, Ian Meckiff, Lindsay Kline.
West Indies: Rohan Kanhai, Garry Sobers, Joe Solomon, Peter Lashley, Cammie Smith, Gerry Alexander, Wes Hall.
- Hand Signed by 15 Players including the late great Richie Benaud
- Limited Edition of 100 signed
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with unique head shot imagery
- Developed in consultation with and fully endorsed by the Australian Cricket Board ACB
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 1000 mm x 500 mm
FREE Shipping Australia Wide
International shipping will incur shipping fees.
For international shipping fee quotes please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
Products can take up to 28 days to be delivered if you need it sooner please email email@example.com for an updated delivery estimate or phone 1300 362 982.
Items are delivered via Couriers we do not deliver to PO Boxes unless arranged prior to purchase.