Year after year, heroes are applauded for their incredible on-field efforts with the AFL’s highest individual honour, the Brownlow Medal. In its esteemed history, 10 players have won the Brownlow twice, with a further four Hall of Fame Legends having been acknowledged on three occasions. In 2014, Gary Ablett Jr is in the running join the most elite company in the game’s history, whilst modern-day peers Chris Judd and Adam Goodes are among those who join him as dual Brownlow Medallists.
The AFL and AFL Players’ Association are pleased to pay tribute to the history of the Chas Brownlow Medal and its esteemed recipients, with an unprecedented range of products to appeal to football purists and astute collectors alike. The ‘History of the Brownlow’ Program is also a wonderful initiative being supported by past greats of the game, with proceeds of each sale donated to the Brownlow Foundation to assist former players that have fallen on hard times. This represents the largest ever gathering of past Brownlow Medallists, and is unlikely to ever be matched, confirming the uniqueness of the program.
- Celebrates the rich history of the Chas Brownlow Medal
- Personally signed by more than 45 footballers who have been awarded the VFL/AFL’s highest individual honour
- Will include the signature of the 2014 Brownlow Medallist to ensure accuracy and relevance
- Features a uniquely designed Brownlow Medallist guernsey and images of the winners since 1924
- Includes an impressive 120mm oversized replica Brownlow Medal as the centrepiece of the guernsey
- Features images of each and every Brownlow Medallist since 1924
- Limited to 90 units only to ensure its rarity
- Officially licensed by the Australian Football League
- Authenticated by the AFL Players’ Association
- Accompanied by an AFLPA Certificate of Authenticity
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame
- Approximate framed dimensions 1310 x 1070 mm