The undefeated cricket team that toured England in 1948, under the captaincy of Don Bradman became known as ‘The Invincibles’. Today they are recognised by many experts as one of the best, if not the best sporting team to ever represent Australia. The team is famous for being the first Test Match side to play an entire tour without losing a match.
The 1948 Australian tour has a great significance in cricket history. It was the first side to tour England unbeaten and was Sir Donald Bradman’s final appearance in England and his last Test series. To commemorate that very special year and the remarkable record of the team, we are proud to present
‘The Invincibles’ mini bat comes personally signed by 5 players
Bill Brown (1912 – 2008), Ron Hamence (1915 – 2010), Sam Loxton (1921 – 2011), Arthur Morris (1922 – 2015 ) and Neil Harvey (1928 – )
- Hand Signed by 5 Players of Bradman’s 48 Invincibles team
- Limited Edition of 48 signed
- Presented in a deluxe timber frame with unique imagery
- Developed in consultation with and fully endorsed by Invincibles Cricket
- Accompanied by an individually numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Approximate framed dimensions are an impressive 800 mm x 500 mm
FREE Shipping Australia Wide
International shipping will incur shipping fees.
For international shipping fee quotes please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchasing.
Products can take up to 28 days to be delivered if you need it sooner please email email@example.com for an updated delivery estimate or phone 1300 362 982.
Items are delivered via Couriers we do not deliver to PO Boxes unless arranged prior to purchase.